January 28, 2011

Amy Adele-closed

Here's the thing
I know it is now the time of the internet and cell phones for communication 
and that most people dread going to the mailbox since their either 

1. Still getting their bills that way (come on people go paperless, it saves you money on your bill)
or 
2. Don't want to get the junk mail.

I am however a little old school in the way that I still like to receive and send out letters. 
Now, by letters I don't literally have time to write a long this is how our month has been letter.
But I do randomly send out a quick 'I was thinking about you' card.

So in order for my to be able to receive said cards from my friends and family they need my new address.
Now, I know I could just as easily send out a mass email letting everyone know my new address.
But where is the fun it that?

I love picking out and personalizing moving announcements.
The wonderful people over at Amy Adele have a couple really cute ones that they 
graciously let me choose from to review. 
 
Not only do they have adorable moving announcements but they carry a wide 
variety of birthday invites for kids and adults, wedding shower invites, baby shower invites, personalized children's clothing, adorable note cards, address labels and labels for kids stuff.

The wonderful people over at Amy Adele have offered one of my readers a $25 gift card for anything on their site!

How to enter:

Mandatory entry:
   
Go over to Amy Adele and let me know something you might buy if you won.

Extra Entries:

Follow Our Crazy Bunch on GFC (+1)
Follow Our Crazy Bunch on Twitter (+1)
Tweet about this giveaway (+3)
Blog about this giveaway (+4)
Grab my button and put it on your blog with a link showing where you put it (+5)
Enter any of the other giveaways (+1)

Winner will be selected on February 4th at 1159pm EST and chosen via random.org.
Winner will be notified via email and given 48 hours to respond.

*I was sent a product to review for this post. No cash compensation was given. All opinions are 100% mine and truthful.