February 28, 2011

Misc Monday

1.
Not a lot going on around here this weekend.
Lots of sick people in the house
and A LOT of Lysol
but not a lot of fun things.

2.
Today I start the child care course for 
starting up my child care again. 
I'm hoping the classes have a least changed some 
since I took them back 5 years ago.
So if my postings don't come as often this week forgive me.

3.
I do have a fun St Patrick's Day wreath
to make and show you sometime this week though.
Love St Patricks Day
could be the red hair. :)

4.
Oh and don't forget to go here 
to enter my 
1 year of blogging giveaway!
Readers choice of a 
$10 Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts card!

5.
Also, there is still time to donate to
and be entered into the raffle!

Have a good Monday morning...
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. Yep - that picture about sums up how I feel in the mornings! haha
    just hopping through my blog reading list and saying hi. Have an awesome Monday

    ReplyDelete