March 31, 2011

Win an autographed Tangled Movie poster

CLOSED

Winner is #4 Amanda Mizen
Congrats to you!
You have 48 hours to reply to my email.

Like many of you I loved 
the movie Tangled. 
It is by far my daughter's new 
favorite animated movie.
I can not wait to get my copy and watch
it over and over again.
For those of you who
may not have seen the movie yet here
is a little about the movie...

Tangled features Rapunzel (Mandy Moore), a young girl hidden away from the world by her overprotective mother, Gothel.  Rapunzel dreams of discovering what the world holds, when suddenly Flynn Ryder (Zachary Levi), a caddish drifter stumbles into her life.  They strike a deal and Flynn agrees to lead her through the forest and find the hidden strength she never knew.
So who wants to win an autographed Movie poster
by Flynn Ryder himself Zachary Levi 
and one of these bonus promotional item picked at random...
A Pascal Beanie Baby, Flynn Ryder and Rapunzel T-Shirts, and Official Disney Paper Lanterns

Mandatory Entry:
Tell me your favorite part of the movie if you've seen it or from the preview if you haven't.

Extra Entries:
Follow Our Crazy Bunch on GFC
Follow Our Crazy bunch on Twitter
Follow Tangled on Facebook

This is going to be a short giveaway! 
Winner will be chosen on Monday April 4th at noon EST.
Winner will have 48 hours to contact me back.

5 comments:

  1. My daughter would love that!! I don't know what my favorite part, I think it would be when they all let the lanterns go when Rapunzel is watching. My daughter's favorite part is when she is singing in the boat.

    I'm a new follower from the Thursday blog hop, I would love a follow back!!! I hope you have an Amazing Thursday!

    Also, I have a giveaway going on that is great for kiddos. One lucky winner will receive an I Spy Bag of their choice, it's a fun, quiet, and entertaining toy.

    Hope
    http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it but I love the part of the preview when he is in the chair all wrapped up in her hair!
    AJellyBean83(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you via GFC
    AJellyBean83(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on twitter @AJellyBean83
    AJellyBean83(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Tangled on Facebook
    AJellyBean83(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete