November 7, 2012

Mommy, Has Homework Too!

A little over a year ago I went back to school.
I have been out of high school for 10 years
when I started back last November.


I had my oldest Carter when I was in between my 
junior and senior year of high school.
I went to a local community
college right after I graduated.
Between my job and having a 1 year old
I didn't stick with it. 
Seriously wish I had.

Fast forward a few more years and I went when
we lived in Kansas City. 
Rosie was 1 and a half and Carter was 5.
I went for a few classes then had an
English 101 course that was all essays.
So I dropped out again because I didn't want to write. 
HA!
Look what I do now!?!
i have been saying that I would go back once 
this kid was a little older and I
just kept having more kids.
I started looking into online schools last year
in October.
I contacted my school got some information and enrolled
before I could change my mind again. 
I love the online environment of college.
I take 5 week courses back to back.
Only break was right after I began last year for Christmas.
I am 6 weeks away from that break right now
and can't wait for it. 
I have finally found my groove for completing my 
assignments and discussions.
And I have had essays in every course.
To include my current algebra course?!?

I am thankful that I found such a great
college!
If you are thinking about going back to school
at any level my suggestion would be 

No comments:

Post a Comment